Your priority is your patients and your healthcare providers. Their experience with your precious medicines starts with your drug delivery system.
You have many considerations when selecting a drug delivery system. As you develop breakthrough new drugs, make sure your delivery system delivers on the needs of the healthcare professionals and patients using them. In recent usability studies, research indicates the importance of these 6 key features/must haves for drug delivery systems. See if your new drug delivery system is meeting this checklist.
User Ratings: 1 = Least Favorable / 7 = Most Favorable
• 100% of participants successfully administered the full dose
• 100% had a positive first impression of syringe
• 100% reported no difficulty dosing with syringe
• 100% reported no difficulty engaging safety mechanism
• 100% reported that they felt they were protected from accidental needlesticks after using syringe
Source: Credence Staked Companion 1mL Long and 2.25mL Formative HF Study: CD-006
Make sure you are meeting the must-have checklist for drug delivery systems.
Studies show that Credence MedSystems outperforms competitors across the critical characterisitics that users demand. Simple, safe and intuitive to use, Credence MedSystems' products integrate seamlessly with your existing processes—allowing you to innovate, differentiate and deliver on user demands without disruption.